Sunday, October 17, 2004

Wahh~ First entry!

Wow! So how does this work? ehh... I'm sick and have a horrible headache. I got into a fight with 2 people I really care about last night and bad things just doesn't seem to stop happening! *ahhh choo* Oh well... Here's a pic of me and my 8 soots...

In the back you see my messy bed, some stuff animals and the laundry that I did today... *sigh* How come work seems to come in bundles?! Bundle "A" is smaller then Bundle "C" Therefore person "Q" was spending less money for more things today... *huh!?* this is what ECO200 does to you... BTW... I dunno if the BS i said is right... HAHA... Boring day ahead of me... I'm redoing my notes and doing some Q's for ECO... Any nice free tutors out there? I'm a broke azn girl that can't afford tutors~ haha... Till tomorrow ^___^

No comments: