Thursday, October 21, 2004

Totoro Bus gave birth la!

Yesterday I had an entry... I typed about my horrible day... but Blog was soo slow.... I lost patient.... and I lost the entry... *sigh* well there was nothing interesting... just the usual sleeping in... almost missing my test.... no breakfast... and stuff like that... I also practiced my typing... (har har)

The main highlights was that I had McChicken for dinner... sad sad... I didn't get to take a pic of my dinner cuz i finished within a few mins... I eat even faster than my bro... So whats this about girls not being able to eat much? or fast? haha...

Well, at least yesterday wasn't a complete waste, I did do something meaningful at night... I drove all the way to Hamilton to wish Richy a happy 22nd bday... haha you low bang... yau day yut siew la! haha... Last night I kept chunning Kev... 10 times wor... Sorry Kev, dont be mad... you know i'm just playing =D Anyways~ I stole a Tropicana from Richy's roommate...

Isn't is just sooo cute? its soo small! I was like crazy... i had such stupid piggy laugh haha... Anyone know where I can get them? please lemme know! ^________^

Anyways, "Happy Birthday Richy", and congrats to Totoro bus's baby!~ haha... (sorry no pic...) Okay no more talky talky and more study study... Good luck to all those taking ECO220 and other ECO courses! It was hell this week!

**Sorry nothing too interesting these days... and bad pics... its been boring... haha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx for driving all the way to Hamilton to visit me …I really appreciate it…^-^..especially the cake that you got me..it’s really good….Don’t worry about Kevin getting mad… he got used to be making fun of anyways…haha

Rich.