Thursday, November 25, 2004

Bored outta my mind!!

The school lib isn't the coolest place to be... Theres no talking, all you hear is ppl typing on the keyboard, chairs cracking, heels tapping... You can even hear a pin drop... If anyone still carry those around... I'm going out of my mind... I wish there was somewhere else to be, but the psych lab isn't opened this early... and I forgot my lab manual... aiya~ today is going to be a disaster... I can just feel it... hopefully I'll get some cheering up later...

Well... After my adventure at the lib I went to Jeff's rez... and I bugged him ^_^ we watched Rez evil 2... it was soooo crappy... But I still got scared... -_- I did about 15 mins of work, and then I head for my lab... where I played some more yahoo games... haha... I came home around 5:30 and went to bed...

Overall, it was not a very productive day... need to do some crazy study tonight! Phl test tomorrow~ Wish me luck la =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Very funny post...