Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sushi Buffet and Sing K day!~

Friday: Hung out with Jaime, Richy and Sandy... We went to buy prez for friend @ LCBO, then had dinner at Yummy Yummy, then went to have BBT at Bubble Republic, and shot pools at Captains, and finally ended playing MJ at Sandy's house... what a busy night eh? from 6pm to roughly 2am...

Saturday: woke up and got my needle shot @ 11am T_T then ate pho at this place on Burnhamthorpe, then bought bro to get his haircut @ John's place, then came home and talked on the phone a bit and went to sleep... @ about 4pm we were on our way to Pmall... haha... I didnt get everything I wanted... only replenished my candy supply... hmm... ooh... had dinner @ this yummy sushi place and sing k... I found out I sing in English much better than in Chinese... haha... wanna sing with me?


Everytime I hang out with my friends I get to meet new people. This time I meet KC, KL, and Clara, some very sweet and fun girls! It started with sushi dinner (where all the girls showed their true form and pigged out) and ended off with us singing to some nice Joey songs... =D Too bad the girls had to leave early, or else would have been more fun ;)

In the picture above [from top left to right] are Vicky and Em, KC, KL, Rich, Kev, Em (again), Jeff, Me, and San... We were eating sushi =D (yummy spicy salmon *drools*)


Sunday: Kevin and Jeff came and cooked~ =D it was yummy... it was fun... later at night Sandy came over too... we talked about some interesting things... also talked about ghost stories... until 7am in the morning... Was soooooooo tired Monday morning... we just slept until the afternoon... so bad...

No comments: