Sunday, November 28, 2004

Study day...

Those who don't know me very well... thinks I'm a nerd and study all the time.... when in reality... I don't ever study... but today, I tried to... and since I can't study in the comfort of my own home... I went to the school library to study... T_T

This was my study space for about 3 hours...


I realized that... the library is the only place I can seriously study... I plan to live in the library next week.... preping for my FIRST exam this semester... T_T Hopefully I don't fail it la... T_T

Around almost 4pm, Bruce called me... to go eat... Now... I had a big breakfast that morning... roughly... about 20 sth dumplings.... but... I was still up for some toast... so I went with them... We decided to go eat at Hollywood Cafe... The food got more expensive... and the service got worst.... and the WORST thing was that.... the milktea didn't have enough tea taste to it... T_T It has officially lost its status as my fave restaurant... so... do u guys have any recommendations? hehe


Look at the toast... it... doens't look toasted... T_T

I came home and bumbed around till dinner... we had bittermelon and beef again... *drools* mommy makes it soo good... i have to learn from her... and make it for my low gong some day =D hopefully he'll like it la... since most ppl don't like bittermelon... haha... I've really decided to learn cooking... =) want to be the "perfect wife" that Ah Aoi is... hehe...

yes... I'm very childish... I envy anime character because of how perfect they are... haha... if I had a choice... I would much rather be an animated character... they are much more interesting... and they can have blue hair and look good! =D

No comments: