Thursday, November 18, 2004

Dissapointment...

I've been antipating for the Townwest thing for weeks... but once again it didn't live up to my expectation... Clubbing with asians just isn't fun... first its the music... they just don't know know what kind of music to play... Half of the time its Joey's songs... not that there is anything wrong with them... cuz I love her singing... but not for a dance! Second... the asian community is just too... conservative or shy... there wasn't much dancing... like last time, it was pure head bobbing... come on now! some of my accessories can do it, heck even cha siu so can if I made him... and lastly... that cutie I kept checking out keep running to the washroom... haha... what a cutie... >=/ I guess it means something? I give up... haha...

Perhaps if my first time clubbing wasn't so fun I wouldn't have such high expectations... but yea... Clubbing in Montreal is crazy fun... JetClub was soo fun, and packed with cuties! haha... Girls... and hormones.... I always thought guys were the one... haha... Actually... last night I checked out girls more than guys... Girls were just much more interesting to look at... Theres the clothes she wears... the way her hair is done... her purse... the color she clashes together with... her curves... her face... and last night.. the thing i checked out the most, her precious boots... I guess its the fact that I just got mine and wanted to compare... I'm such a weirdo eh? I'im NOT lez tho... I love cutie guys... haha... but yea... women in general are much more interesting =D we are beautiful creature! Beautiful!~ haha..

Last night I wore these new boots... that just... KILLED me... sigh sigh... Was soo tired that I fell asleep on Jerry's bed right after we got to his place... The poor guy had to sleep on the floor =( aww... Girls as usual is nothing but trouble... we bring such misfortune... yet you guys still love us... haha...

No comments: