Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mom's BACK!

The weekend has been amazing... I had some serious conversations with 2 of my very bestest friends (Sahan and Karen) and both talk has been comforting and full of laughters. I haven't been feeling so great since 2 months lu!

My special weekend:

Friday: School, dinner, pool, and BBT (okay, so it started off pretty normal... nothing too exciting or new... but it was still a fun day... rmb when we were in secondary school and we had to job shadow someone? Jeff (the smelly one) came from Windsor and shadowed me all day at UTM... haha...)

Saturday: Started the day doing some laundry, paying house bills, talking to Kay on the phone, as well as Sandy... went to pick up Sahan from Extreme Pita (had dinner there too), from there we went to grab ice cream (I had vanilla again... haha) then came back to my place to try my milktea blend (like me Sahan aka Sarah (haha) like milktea hot, then dropped him off home and went to this congee place with Jeff to eat some raddish cake *yummy* and ended the night by going the a strip club... YES you heard it right... I went to a strip club... where those pretty girls were COMPLETELY NAKED and dancing in front of me face... in my opinion, those girls look much better wearing something... than nothing at all... Maybe I was just jealous... got too selficoncious there... or perhaps... it was cuz of the pricey coke I brought... 7$ for half a glass of coca-cola... -_-

Sunday: I slept through the morning, had a boring afternoon, but finally at night, I got to hang out with Karen... We shared a tiramisu at Pickle Barrel, it was sooo romantic! ^__^ the strawberries was yummylicious! so was the bread-cookie thingy at the bottom! We then have BBT at BR, where we played games and tried out new flavors... It was really fun, until the guys came.... and scared my Kay away >=/ jk =)



Monday: I fell asleep in french... then skipped the rest of the day to go home and do chores... I cleaned up the entire house, from doing the dishes (my brother's job) to sweeping and mopping the crazy dirty tile floor... Finally, mommy came home @ 9ish... we unpacked everything, to find that I had a WHOLE suitcase of stuff =) which includes shoes, clothes, origami paper, scarves, a jacket... and a dozen perfum collectibles! aww!! Its the best bday prez ever! =D heres a pic of everything... and of course with special emphasis on my fave prez!


No comments: