Monday, November 29, 2004

Pigging out...

Mom's only been back for a week... and I can feel myself gaining back every single pound I lost... It feels... great~ I'm so happy to be eating healthy again... because Mom's bacl, I've been having at least 3 meals again... two of which I get yummy homemade rice.... Its good to be eating real food again... and not ones from fatty restaurants loaded with msg...

There's a chinese saying that says "Things take the shape of its owner"... Its soo true... my fishie is always craving for food... then again... don't all fish want to eat constantly? maybe i'm turning into a fish instead of a pig... That would explain the invisible glass walls in my world...

Today is another study day... hopefully tomorrows test won't be too brutal... Gonna study now~ ciao!

No comments: