Sunday, January 16, 2005

Jan week 10th - 16th

~~~~~~~~~~~~Ting Ting's pic -------------------------- My pic~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Some people are sooo lucky!~ My friend just got a new cpu (its about 5 days old.... I think) anyways... those are pics... we used the same cam... except he didn't use flash... and he choose such boring angle to take a picture... I think mines better.... haha jk jk.... but what do you think? His cpu is soooo cool! the cpu include mon and cpu and is also a tv!~ omg!~ I love Sony products! they are just soooo coool.... he also got it for a very decent price... that lucky bumb.... first its the car... now its a new cpu... ooh and also the dvd player.... grr...

Those pics are actually taking on Jan 13th... but being the lazy bumb... I didn't have time to resize and upload online until now... here's another cool picture of something in his room... what do u think it is?? I used the negative art function here to give it the nice blueness... haha... I need a life...


Ting Ting finished the rest of the kittie project last week... the two on the side were the lastest ones... he said it took him about an hour each... and the one in the middle (the first one made) took about 2 hours... haha...


There wasn't anything new this week... except for this wallet... well... I kinda borrowed it... therefore... its mine... for now ^^ guess which one I'm using now~


No comments: