Saturday, January 22, 2005

Jan week 18th - 21st

Tues: Skipped psych to go watch movies at Ting Ting's house... HAHA... Then I went to George Brown... to bother more ppl... It waas boring... and the room was soo cold... all I did in class was sleep and eat... what a pig eh? I'm trying desperately to gain weight...

Wed: Went to school... came home... then called up Ting Ting... and we went to buy grocery... after I was dropped off at home with Cube... and I bumbed around home until 4 when he picked me up again... we went to sq1 to meet up with +1... hahaa... damn that +1... he's sooo tall...anyways... here's some pics of the guy... haha... Ting Ting looks soo 8 in the last pic... haha...



can you guess which one of these bowls is mine? haha... at the angle i took the picture at... they look like they are the same size... but its actually 3 diff size... large, medium and small... haha...



Thurs: Ting Ting picked me up at school again... and we watched movies again... The Eye 2 isn't scary at all... In fact both of them aren't scary... I cried in both... but especially in the first one... Im such a freak... crying in horror films...

Fri: Guess what happened today? Yeps... I went to Ting Ting's house again... and watched movies... haha... we watch about 2 movies each day... omg... we have so much time on our hands... Today we watch some chinese comedy and Troy.... wah... Brad Pitt... *drools* that guy has such a fyne butt... oops... did I say that out loud? haha... anyways... after the movies we dropped by Mc D and have a Filet-o-Fishy... it was soo yummy... my fave! =D We took pics of our lunch... but its still on his phone T_T I have to learn how to use infared so i can upload those pics... I need to get myself a nicer phone... Have to wait till I come back from hk la... I have my eyes on this Samsung slider, which I later found out my hun hun (San) got it... oooh well... maybe I start looking for another one~ =) Later that night I went out with my hun, her bf Em, Rich, Kev, Carmen, Collin, Brucey for BBT... haha... I also bumped into Ting Ting and Mr Choi... whom I hung out with in the later half of the night... =)

No comments: