Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Slippery Day~

What a day! As I opened the door, and I took my first step and... i fell my way down the stairs... Sexy~ my bumb is now bruised... haha and my left arm is sore and in soo much pain... ooh well... stuff happens ^^ I'm accident prone! haha... something about me is just sooo clumsy~ ooh well~ ^__^ At least I got to hang out with Bee at his rez... and then after with Tony =) We had a nice long chat... tho for him... he felt awkward... I guess I'm a scary person to hang out with~ haha... So need to work on my social skills... I'm getting bad at it... Need to hang out with him again and make things good again!~

I want to go down town again... I did last night and I got lost... but I think by getting lost a few more times I will know my way around! =) I need to have a better sense of directions, can't keep depending on others! in a way~ I have so much free time... but in a way... I don't~ Theres just sooo much to do... like my psy hwk T_T Anyways~ no more chatting for now~ i'm dead tired.... going to feed the pigs~ haha...

No comments: