Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Lab partner!

What a way to start my morning... It snowed yesterday (and it was beautiful while it lasted) but that meant I had to shovel the snow before I can get my car out of the driveway. Grrr everyone was just soo grumpy, I was soo grumpy... Thank goodness for some cheering up from Ting Ting... saw this movie and also a Taiwanese version of "Punk'd" ... Jordan Chan has such a temper... haha! it was halarious... =) Thanks my twin =D

After the movies I rushed to school for my psyche lab... there I made acquaintance with Lucy, Mag and Priyanka... Lucy is such a sweet girl! and she's in my French class too! =) she also became my lab partner, while the two other girl became our white "mice"... in exchange we are theirs... haha.... what a tradeoff eh? ooh well fun fun ^.^ I'm looking forward to doing this lab since it means I get to meet more people, I feel very happy today despite of the crappy morning =)

No comments: