Monday, January 24, 2005

Relationships!~ Who needs them?

Every single time the topic about "relationship" comes up I get so depressed... I guess it's due to my failure in all of them... There were many happy memories in each, yet each breakup shatters my heart... How come everytime I play with fire I get burned? I thought that it was human instinct to learn from their mistakes... normal people just don't repeat them... We are suppose to grow up... but why do I feel like I'm still 16, and forever stuck at that age... I can see others relationship so well, I know how to critisize or sometimes provide helpful suggestions, I know how men and women mind differ from each other... but knowing is differen't from accepting... I want to grow up, yet I already am... I'm no longer a teenager, yet I'm not an adult. *sigh* I'm talking about jibberish again... My mind needs to be on other things... let's say hwk?

2 comments:

ellaH said...

It's Tarepanda!! Yes I admit it ^_^ but me and him already have a relationship =P and the whole world knows~ mukakaka~

3ll3 said...

it's not as sad as u think...really....one day u'll figure things out..and if there's problems..as long as you guys are open....it will be ok! best of luck....i cant help much cuz i dont know..haha! but wat bb said it's true....ADD OIL!!