Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bag of goodies!

After months (actually it's been a whole year) I finally found the perfect combination of goodies (makeup.) This is what's in my makeup bag these days... I finally got the Urban Decay eye primer that has received so many good reviews. From Clinique I've found several things I like which includes the: Moisture Surge, Bronzer, eye concealer and blemish concealer, but my FAVOURITE piece is still the High Impact Curling Mascara... It is oil-proof and is removed with warm water... Having very oily skin, the raccoon eyes have always been a big issue for me! Also for the lips I'm using Mary Kay's lip balm, I already love the color of my lips, but I can do without the chap lips ^_^ There is a Smashbox highliter that is currently my fave, cuz the peachy colour is just right!! and the Lise Watier cream eyeshadow is also awesome.... :) and this is my list!

No comments: