Monday, May 03, 2010

A different kind of weekend...

Places I visited this weekend... :D
  • Jack Astors
  • Woody's
  • Ichiban Sushi House Restaurant
  • Ten Ren's
  • Bayview Court Chinese Restaurant
  • Shoxs
  • Oasis
I do realize that 2 of those are bubble tea places... I guess it's the Chinese in me... can't stay away from tea... lols...

Friday night we went downtown for some drinks with eM's colleagues~ It was fun! Everyone was so nice even though I didn't know any of them yet... It was fun to meet new people. :) Actually it was a weekend of meeting new ppl in general. I have finally meet Ruth's boyfriend Sunday night.... We had dinner, a few drinks, shot pool and played Jenga while drinking bubble tea... Two successful nights which was uber fun, loaded with laughter and happy happy feelings...
The only weird looks I earned were from my best friend Sahan...


Spring brings a new leaf and new beginnings~

2 comments:

Ruth said...

This entry was so gay! In the happiest sense! Hehe :)

I couldn't agree more on the awesome weekend and new beginnings.

Sahan said...

It was a gay ol' time! And what weird looks? That's how I always look at you. Weirdo.