Monday, May 17, 2010

Eventful and Efficient Weekend

Pho for dinner on Friday *big big happy face* I was able to finish a LARGE pho! wut wut!! it was really good! I really like the spicy sauce, I think my tolerance is increasing! :)

Sat - I let Em sleep in a bit while I spend some time with my mom and grandparents. Ate a bit of breakfast and enjoyed some chinese news, while we talk about silly things... It was nice =) After Em woke up we went to pick up some brunch, but the Hawaiian Bakery place was packed so we end up going to Peter's on Eglinton and had 2 huge sandwiches each! Didn't realized their humongous portions (+ salad + fries + pickle) and excellent service for such a busy day :) we came back for a bit so that eM finishes with my mom's computer then we left for RH. Most of that evening was spend with his family. Melissa got a fabulous haircut, I wish I had long hair that was not damaged, it is so nice to be able to give! It's gonna be years until my hair is long and healthy enough, I always thought my hair is too hard, maybe I need to learn to take better care of my hair... [any tips??] Most of the night we were just bumming around but we managed to have a small talk :)

Sunday I cleaned the kids cage and let them out a bit, in the morning it seems that nova is more skittish and Ion is too groggy to care... they act sooo different at different time of the day... love them soo muchie XD We then had lunch with Em's family and we packed up and fixed Anthony's computer and went back to Sauga where we set up my computer!! :) After 6 years of not having my own desktop I have one... that works well and I can play SC2 on! :) Exciting stuff for me! After snacking on some leftover from Peter's we went rollerblading at a park near Port Credit and mommy took some silly pictures of us! I didn't fall, but I can't say the same about Em... haha.. I don't feel that I can be as adventurous as I am on snowboard. At least with snowboarding you're falling on snow... although sometimes that can be painful too...

We ended off the weekend watching Iron Man 2 last night. The perfect way the end the weekend... Unfortunately, we were both 'hot air' so we didn't end up getting the Cheetos we sneaked in =( bummers! Despite the Cheetos it was still a good movie and a great night...

No comments: