Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Going on my own little rollercoaster ride

Up.... and down!

I finished all 6 seasons of SATC plus watched the deleted scenes and the farewell.... All that's left is the seminar and I'm pretty much just waiting for the movie... What am I going to do with the extra time? Clean my room and read more books!

Got this icky feeling I will be losing my job soon... just waiting for the whole thing to collapse. I don't know why I keep seeing cookies crumbles when I think of my situation... hmm.. it's the inner Cookie monster in me! I love that blue monster...
Ooh! Found some random pictures on my friendster of Cookie monster and just want to post them, I have been kind of lazy at uploading new ones lately... As a matter of fact I haven't been taking any pictures at all... except for the past weekend, there weren't much... I used to love snapping pictures here and there and I'd have folders and folders of pictures on my phone... What happened...

Anyways, I wanted to put on my contacts and some makeup today but the mood isn't there... hmm~~ I still love my makeup tho! :)

4 comments:

Sahan said...

Look at his googly eyes. I think he has an astigmatism! Another similarity between you two.

You're so nutty with your SATC. Is it really that great of a show?

ellaH said...

The obsession allows me to focus 100% on something and takes my mind off other things. It's therapy! :) I need to find a new passion to obsess over... :D

crystaL said...

Haha XD
I took that first one in your bro's room! Feels like forever ago o_O

ellaH said...

It was a long time ago... those pics are 3+ years old!!