Monday, May 31, 2010

Lovely weekend~~

We're super spoiled this summer! Having such gorgeous weather in Toronto! The past week, our temperature has been higher than Hawaii and even Mumbai!!! Crazi nice! :D

This weekend was soooooo jammed pack! I loved it!

Friday evening was mostly spent with Em, but we picked up my aunt at the airport after a coffee at Starbucks... It was a long night of chatting with everyone, but so fun :)

Sat, Auntie and I went shopping for a bit before I dropped her off at the hair salon, then Em and I went back to RH and had lunch with Em's cous, Katrina (not sure how it's spelt.) Lovely girl who lives in Switzerland... we chatted and had a long lunch, then went home and looked at her beautiful wedding album! The pictures were all soo nice, she was beautiful! :D Afterwards we went shopping with her, looking for things for her in-laws and her husband, found this amazing skateboard (sadly no pictures). The evening ended off with Em and Mel and I shopping at Shopper's for 1+ hours... There were just too many things I wanted to get! XD

Sunday was not laid back either! We woke up at 9am, to have dim sum (which upsets my stomach.) Got back to em's place to get ready for 1) his interview, 2) burn some cds for his sis, 3) pack for the weekend and 4) feed the kids~! What a rush! We went to Pmall to check on unlocking the N97, sad sad news! anyway maybe i can change to the white one... its prettier anyways! Then we went by the book store to get a book for my mom, then we head to Dixie outlet for some shoe shopping (for my cousin) and get some yummylicious Polish sauce (covered with sliced green olives and bacon bits, hmm!!) Afterwards, we went to lakeshore in search for a nice walk with refreshment (ie popsicles) To my disappointment, we went to 3 different stores on lakeshore and did not find the much craved rockets =( Admitting defeat I bought a lemonade from the convenience store and got to the water park... driving into the parking lot we found THE ice cream truck... They had rockets... and I was HAPPI :D The evening had ended off with pizza + bbt for dinner and "Prince of Persia" as a finale.... Great way to end the weekend =)

*** happpi!!***

No comments: